ACT human services blueprint.
- ACT Better Services Taskforce
- Co-design, strategy, systems design, engagement, alliance development, business case
To develop a collaborative co-design of a Human Services Blueprint – a multi-year plan to improve the way human services are delivered across Canberra.
We supported a joint inter-agency and community task force to define and refine the core purpose and functions of the Blueprint drawing on our rapid cycle collaborative system design method. This also included:
- Developing archetypal life-course journeys based on population analysis
- Facilitating a large-scale change conference to road test and refine the straw-man design
- Contributing to a broad based community consultation
We also used our Viable System Model to provide a detailed design blueprint of a human services system. This easy to understand model worked together in a seamless, integrated way to provide a person-centered and sustainable approach for Canberrans when they needed help.
Click here for more information.