Everyday we’re immersed in richer, more complex, and more dynamic data. Making sense of that information is a constant challenge, but it’s absolutely critical to get it right and make intelligent, evidence-based decisions.
We can help with that.
Whether it’s understanding population or patient flows, predicting future growth, balancing supply and demand, allocating resources in a constrained environment, or just making sense of some really messy data, we have the expertise, tools and processes to help you out.
Synergia specialises in providing analytic-driven insight to support decision-making and action in the health and social sectors.
Our team includes service designers, clinicians, data scientists, analysts, data visualisation and technology experts, researchers, evaluation experts, specialist academics and developers. Our diverse backgrounds span population, primary and secondary health, social services, mental health and disabilities, through to digital strategy, statistics, computer science, and machine learning.
Our deep content knowledge and co-design skills from two decades of consulting history combined with cutting-edge sophisticated analytical tools and techniques allow us to deliver sustainable solutions that work for the complex real world.
We deliver timely and insightful evaluations as a catalyst for learning and provide our clients with a robust independent view of service performance.
Our expertise covers:
- Evaluation of health service and health workforce innovations
- Synthesising qualitative and quantitative data to provide insight on human and system factors in performance
- Expertise to explore and evaluate user perspectives
- Multiple research techniques to unravel complexity
- Ability to work between community settings and senior managerial/policy levels
- Respectful engagement with communities, including indigenous communities
We help people solve complex problems and provide clarity and direction for organisations, networks and communities.
Our expertise covers:
- Systems-led service design
- Design of health, disability and social services
- Review and design of viable organisations
- Development of high performing professional networks
- Sector strategy and policy formulation
For more information on our work in system design click here.